- Your privacy and personal information is of utmost concern to us. We consider your privacy to be very important and would never share your personal information without your explicit consent and in any unlawful manner. We respect your privacy and ensure protection of your personal data and the processing of your personal data in accordance with the law.
- We use your personal data to provide our services, improve the quality of services and products offered, send notifications, offers and promotional materials, protect our rights and interests as well as the rights and interests of third parties, and comply with generally applicable laws of Kenya.
- Please be informed that you have right to:
3.1. Request to correct your data or limit the processing of your personal data.
3.2. Request access to your personal data.
- Where you have chosen a password that enables you to access certain parts of our app, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You are requested to not share a password or login with anyone else.
- When you download our app, we shall ask for your permission (consent) to view your other pertinent information in order to verify your identity, to detect and prevent fraud and other illegal uses of our services, to analyze your behaviors, to perform activities relating to KYC (knowyour-customer) and anti-money laundering requirements.
- We can transfer your personal data;
6.1. at any time when we are legally obliged to do; in particular we may disclose information about using our services and app in order to ensure compliance with the law, when we can have reasonable suspicion that these disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, prevent and detecting fraud or responding to requests from state institutions;
6.2. when it is in connection with the personal identification, detection and prevention of fraud and protection against fraud and prevention of money laundering activities and the financing of terrorist activities;
6.3.for credit reference bureaus and credit intermediaries, competent national authorities and non-governmental organizations, as well as other third parties to provide a full assessment of your creditworthiness;
6.4. in the event of non-performance or improper performance of your obligations, we may transfer data to companies providing legal services.
- We may update our Policy from time to time. Whenever we make a change, we will post the updated Policy on our app when you next start the App. We encourage you
to check our Policy periodically. The new terms may be displayed on-screen and you may be required to read and accept them to continue your use of the App or the services.
- At a minimum, we shall update our policies on an annual basis.